Friday, September 17, 2010

The Glen Brogan Store is now open!



I am very excited to announce that my official store is now up and running. You can buy the shirts, prints, posters and stickers that I've designed for Splitreason. Pretty much anything that I offer for sale you can find in there. Check it out and buy some stuff! Also, all the store links on my site now redirect to my Splitreason store.

The reason this is such a big deal for me is that I get quite a few requests for different prints and things, but my schedule doesn't really allow me to fill all these orders on my own. Now I can add whatever prints I like to this store, so rest assured that I will soon be adding my most requested pieces.

Also, this really wouldn't be possible without everybody who supports me; by which I mean my friends and everybody who contacts me me with requests and comments. I can't thank you enough for your interest in my work.


3 comments:

Strange Kid said...

It was only a matter of time and I for one couldn't be more thrilled. Congrats, Glen!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see an "Oly in a fall setting" print!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Hoping there will be more The Plumber's T-Shirts in Small and Medium! Wonderful design, but the men's is currently in stock on in XXL. Kim