Friday, September 3, 2010

3G Show Opens Tonight!



The 3G art show has it's opening reception tonight at 7pm! I wanted to be sure and tell you that if you live in the LA/Hollywood area to go check it out, but I doubt this show needs my meager promotions; It's going to be huge. This show has gotten so much press that I can't even keep up, and I've been informed of a few surprises that are in store. Specifically that Ernie Hudson, Winston Zeddemore himself, will be arriving at the gallery in the Ecto1 wearing full Ghostbusters getup! I almost wish I was making that up since I won't be able to attend, but I speak the truth.

I also read a blurb that featured quotes from Joe Dante, director of Gremlins, who has become aware of the show and will be stopping by at some point.

Again, this is going to be giant and I wish I could be there!

One article I will link to is this piece from /Film that features both my poster and my actual pieces for the show.



No comments: