Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scarred Scoundrels



Here's my second illustration spread for Front Magazine, this one featuring villains with scars. The words are just dummy text they provided me with and I included them here to better work out the composition. The final version will likely be shifted around some by the magazine's layout staff and they are dropping in their own background.

The characters are:
Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street
Scar from Lion King
Craterface from Grease
Omar from The Wire
Jonah Hex from the Jonah Hex comics and soon-to-be movie.

I'm still trying to track down a copy of the May issue of Front which featured my video game violence piece, but I'm not having much luck. The issue is already off sale in the UK but we still only have the April issue here in the US. I'm afraid all I've gained so far is a reputation for being the guy who goes to the bookstore, rifles through the men's magazines and then leaves.


1 comment:

ashleyl0413 said...

Looks pretty good.