Sunday, May 9, 2010

Let the Cartoons...Begin!



I have been slaving away lately on my piece for this years Crazy 4 Cult show, based on the film Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Here is a sample of the drawings I've been doing for what is probably the most elaborate illustration I've ever done (it's not even close to what the final layout will be, this is just a collage of separate drawings.) This collage does a really good job of downplaying just how complicated the final image is shaping up to be. I'm almost halfway done with the digital line work, which I have actually split into nine separate Photoshop files for size reasons. I will try to post updates that don't give away too much of the final drawing since this is likely to be the only thing I'll be working on for a little while.


1 comment:

locuriatoons said...

hola te queria decir que me encanta tu blog,de verdadf,me gusta muchio.un abrazo!