Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Try it

A while ago I talked about creating an iGoogle theme. I've had it up and running for a little while so I thought I'd let other people know how they can use it if they'd like.

First you have to have an iGoogle page, which if you have a Blogger you've already got (you just might need to set it up.) Then you you just have to go to:

http://www.google.com/ig?skin=http://www.albinoraven.com/igoogle/1.xml

That will automatically apply my theme to your iGoogle page with your settings. The screen grab is of my personal page at mid-day. The drawing and colors will change depending on the time of day, and I completed three additional drawings for morning, evening, and night which you can see if you use this theme (and sit at your computer all day.)




3 comments:

Brad said...

Love the iGoogle page. i have it up now. I was wondering when someone was going to do this? was it that hard to do?

Carrie Kirk said...

Its now my homepage. I love how it changes during the day. Awesome!

Chafa said...

I can't get the theme to stay ON. every time I close the iGoogle page and come back, it's back at classic.
how can I search for it in the themes search thingy? maybe i can get it from there...