Saturday, November 29, 2008


It looks like I'm going to start some work soon that might not show up for a while but I'm excited none the less. I've been OKed to do several pieces for Cereal:Geek magazine, a publication from across the pond that's entirely about 80's animation.

I have Ally to thank for bringing the magazine to my attention, and I was very happy to run into a contributing artist and writer when I was in Baltimore earlier this year.

It was when I first saw this illustration that I knew I would love to get involved:

I had to thieve these images from personal websites, so thanks and apologies.


Kyle said...

that's pretty cool man.

Randall said...

Wow, that's great news.

Randall said...

Hm. Now I look at that, and feel like "great news" is sort of the understatement of the century. Something like "You know the holocaust -- this is like the exact opposite of that" might seem like over-shooting too, except I looked some of this magazine's stuff on the internet, and it looks like an awesome fit for what you do.

So, just... great news.

Hillary J Homburg said...

awww, Krang!

This indeed looks right up your ally, sir. Congrats.

pablo pablo said...

Nice stuffs!