Friday, November 21, 2008

Fake Ad

This is the second "layer" to my drawing, which you can see incorporates the logo from yesterday. The Spectacle, the titular superhero in my script, is the celebrity spokesperson for Hígado Pine beer. This ad is funny to me, but probably seems insane to everyone else who doesn't have this whole fantasy world and mythos knocking around in their head. I think you're supposed to establish your story and characters to some sort of fan base before you start doing fun stuff like this, but I felt like doing some fun stuff first.




4 comments:

Dave said...

I hesitate to comment on this because it is impossible to type the sound of applause.

Kyle said...

i'm growing my hair...

Glen said...

Growing a rounder face would help too

Dominic Philibert said...

Very nice