Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something's gotta be done about your kids!



Here's the finished drawing for the Back to the Future II article in Front magazine, pending any last minute changes. (Click the image for a bigger view.) Most everything included in the drawing is to illustrate different points in the article which is about technology in 2015, hence why some things may seem a little out of place. I took great care to be as accurate as I could. I think most of the extra time on this piece went to the full background, which I don't usually do. I'm pretty proud of this background, though, because the layout of the buildings is actually accurate to the movie! If this had been for any other film I probably couldn't have thrown in as many details as I have here, but luckily for them they picked the trilogy of movies that I know the most about.


5 comments:

Richard M said...

Once again glen you never cease to amaze!!

Anonymous said...

Great! Funny 'bout the 3d Jaws...this IS the future. Beautifully rendered and brought a smile to my face.

besucher said...

Very classy...

Scott said...

Kickass! However, it is lacking in manure.

ryan said...

Ahh that is awesome is there any way to purchase a copy of this from you?