Saturday, January 9, 2010

Updates

The art page is now up to date with all my new work, including personal illustrations, shirt designs, and Cubees. The store is also up to date with all new products.

After the shows I was in last year and the press related to my Mario's Closet design, the task of updating my resume was starting to look daunting. I decided it would be easier to create an HTML version that could be updated easily, as well as contain hyperlinks to things like press articles, so that's exactly what I did on the contact page.

Also, If you are the person who left a comment saying that you got my Bullet William and Robert-Omb designs tattooed on your hips, PLEASE send me a picture! My email address is glen.brainwrap@gmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear.... i sent you pictures.... :) and thank you again <3