Blenko Glass Company and Kelsey Murphy - Match Made in Heaven - Blenko Glass is slowly stepping into the creation of a line of stunningly hand carved glass objects. Internationally famous cameo glass artist Kelsey Murphy...
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
A new shirt design submitted to Splitreason that is a visual index of first party North American peripherals for the Nintendo Entertainment System (and the Game Genie, made by Galoob.) You can vote on it here.
While simple in concept this design took a lot of work; half of the time I spent on this was just doing research. I had to compile a list of what should be included, then find pictures of each item that not only let me create an accurate drawing but gave me good size reference. Then of course I had to draw the thing. Click on the image above for a bigger version than is available on Splitreason's site.
I have also created a key, below, to identify each item for those who don't recognize them.
Click each item for its Wikipedia page:
1. Power Pad
2. NES Zapper (orange version)
3. Standard NES controller
4. NES Zapper (original gray version)
5. NES Four Score
6. NES Advantage
7. NES console
8. Power Glove (including glove and receiver rig that is placed on the TV)
9. Game Genie
10. Gyromite Kit for R.O.B. (Including platforms, tops, spinner, and grips)
11. NES Satellite (Including main unit and infrared receiver)
13. Dogbone Controller for the NES 2
14. NES Max
15. Stack-Up Kit for R.O.B. (Including platforms, colored discs, and grips)
I know, I know. "Sorry, but you didn't include ______ ." and " That one shouldn't be on there." After Mario's Closet, I'm ready for whatever you want to throw at me. I hope.
Posted by Glen at 11:36 AM