Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bullet William & Robert-Omb



My newest shirt idea which is up for voting now. This came from a brainstorming session with Kyle. I liked both ideas enough that I didn't want to pick one over the other, but I wasn't sure how to combine them on a single shirt so I asked the voters for suggestions.

Also if you don't know the proper names of Mario Bros villains this shirt will be lost on you, but I guess that's the whole point of gamer-centric shirts to begin with!


6 comments:

Randall Nichols said...

I won't be the only person to say this, but I can at least be the first:

Love the monocle.

Andrea Dippolito said...

Not only that, but I love the mutton chops.

Dylan said...

Loving these pics. Hilarious. Awesome job good sir!

Anonymous said...

have them tattooed on my hips>.< thx

Glen said...

Are you serious? You have to send me a picture!

Anonymous said...

<3 so glad to have them completed. again thank you for the amazing tat design :)