Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to all new people who have been stopping by my blog, people who have written about me, and of course those who have been paying attention consistently for a long while.

Brad has talked about using my iGoogle theme on his site "Toast without Butter" (where he posts his cool drawings)

and Paulbrazil has featured my Top Cat drawing on his site, "You would say that, wouldn't you?"

And to answer a question I've been getting a lot recently, the names of the cats from left to right are Fancy-Fancy, Benny the Ball, Top Cat, Choo Choo, Brain, and Spook.


1 comment:

paulbrazill said...

I'm sure I know some weird trivia about the voice artist for Choo-choo. When it stumbles back into my mind,I'll let you know ...great stuff here Glen! Na zdrowia! paul b