Saturday, August 4, 2012

Paranorman Posters Followup




A few weeks ago I wrote about the poster I designed as part of an official campaign for the upcoming stop-motion movie ParaNorman. Placed at various locations across the country, those who find the posters are allowed to take them down and keep them. Last week Cartoon Brew did a piece about them, giving me my first ever mention on the king of animation blogs! I was extremely excited to see my name mentioned in their writeup, which you can check out here.

I've also been trying to hunt down photos of the posters in the wild. Here's what I have so far, all taken from various sites and Twitter pages:










 I believe this is Tucker Albrizzi, voice of the character Neil






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raven, we snagged three of these posters in NYC in the vicinity of 28th and 7th ave, they are awesome. Someone put a cigarette out on one of them, but it doesn't get in the way of the whole thing. My girlfriend and I really appreciate that you did this, we thought we stumbled onto some kind of mistake. We're going to frame them and put them up in our "theatre" room of our next apartment.

We really enjoy your work. Cheers.