Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Marty's Room


Last week was the debut of Gallery 1988's first ever east coast show: Crazy 4 Cult NY. I was really excited to be able to attend the opening reception and see all the amazing work, plus I was finally able to meet some fellow artists I've admired for a long time now.

This is one of my pieces for the show, "Marty's Room," which is of course based on Back to the Future. The prints have already sold out, and I didn't realize until I spoke to some folks at the show that it was getting a lot of internet attention. So thank you to everybody who bought a print or found your way to my site because of this piece!

Some photos I took at the reception:







And here are some of the sites I've found that have mentioned my piece:

streetsofbeige.blogspot.com
mrmanager.tumblr.com
slashfilm.comthejuanreyes.tumblr.com
http://www.it8bit.com/post/29011961575/martys-room
pinterest.com
screenrant.com
icanhascheezburger.com

So thanks to all those sites as well!



2 comments:

C. Virginia Humphreys said...

It was all over Tumblr.
You also probably already know this, but I am super proud of ya! Awesome Job Glenward!

Aron said...

Any chance you will be offering prints online in the future? :D