Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Venture Bros


My second piece for Gallery 1988's Adult Swim show. I figured there would be no shortage of Venture Bros drawings but I just couldn't resist.

This started out with only Brock and Molotov because I thought it would be fun to contrast and exaggerate their relative sizes, but as usual I couldn't help myself and I tinkered with it until I had added in some more characters. I really wanted to play up the modern style in this one because, as you can tell from a lot of my work, it's a look that I really love and it's also used on the show quite a bit. I think it would be a lot of fun to wander around the Venture compound...


3 comments:

Ink Asylum said...

Great pose and shading on Molotov there.

Rhiannon said...

Are you selling this print anywhere? I'd love to have this hanging up in my apartment!

Anonymous said...

For the love of whatever please tell us you're selling this somewhere