Monday, December 9, 2013

Crazy 4 Cult 7

I will be in NYC this weekend for Crazy 4 Cult! I was honored to design the poster this year, copies of which will be for sale at the show.

It was an absolute blast having free reign over the design of the poster and getting to pick and choose all the movie characters I wanted to include. But it was a challenging piece as well; mostly because I was very excited about being asked to do it, and I was feeling the self-inflicted pressure that comes with such a cool assignment.

Also at the show will be a limited print featuring all the cult movie characters I illustrated.

Book cover art by N.C. Winters
And on Sunday I will be participating in a book signing of the new Crazy 4 Cult art book, alongside many of the other amazing artists who are featured in its pages.

Please stop by if you're in the New York area, or stay tuned to the Gallery 1988 website to check out when all the pieces go up for sale online!


Chris said...

Great poster! I've named them all except the guy in the suit witha black tie. Who is that?? It's driving me nuts!

Unknown said...

I was just about to ask the same question!

Gordon McNulty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.