Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pinball Pinup



I recently started following the blog of Bill Presing, a storyboard artist who draws cartoony pinup girls in his spare time. Bill was interviewed live last night on a site called Chiustream.com, and as part of the interview event artists were asked to submit their own pinup drawings from which Bill would choose a winner. That person would then be awarded an original piece of Bill's art. Above is my entry, which unfortunately didn't win. The piece that did win very much deserved it, however, which made me happy because some of the top voted pieces weren't terribly impressive in my opinion. I had about a days notice to get this done and submitted, and since I had already done an arcade pinup girl I figured one with a pinball theme would be a nice compliment.