Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ghostbusters and a drunk guy in my shirt.



My Ghostbusters shirt went on sale today, buy 20.




Also Brian at Splitreason sent me a link to a NooBToob podcast where one of the hosts wears my Zelda shirt. While I appreciate the heck out of this I've posted the video just as proof, please don't feel like you have to watch the entire hour long clip unless you really want to. I just don't want people getting to the end of it and saying "Hey, where did that last hour go?...Brooogaaaan!"

Also friend Tessa who now lives in Texas informed me that a patron came into her workplace wearing one of my shirts. It's spreading!


3 comments:

Randall Nichols said...

I was going to buy a couple of shirts from SR the other day, but now I'm glad I waited.

Love the design.

Anonymous said...

glen brogan, you never stop amazing me.

Paul D Brazill said...

my mate Peter sends songs to noob toob.